Product DescriptionThis text provides students and practitioners with the essential diagnostic information for clinical problems as well as a system for differentiation of diseases that have similar signs, symptoms, and radiographic appearance. Pathogenesis, clinical, radiographic, laboratory, and histopathological features are presented with discussion developed especially to highlight distinguishing features and helpful hints in generating a differential diagnosis for each lesion.
A Brandon Hill Title.
Spanish version also available, ISBN: 84-8174-293-7.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, 4e
- Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 6e
- Little and Falace's Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Patient, 8e (Little, Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Patient)
- Oral Radiology: Principles and Interpretation, 7e
- Orofacial Pain: Guidelines for Assessment, Diagnosis, and Management, Fifth Edition
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Differential Diagnosis of Oral and Maxillofacial Lesions, 5e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.