Product DescriptionMiss Wurtzel is back, and this time she's armed with advice for the modern woman. She's found the secret of life, and it's within everyone's reach. It's about enjoying your mistakes. It's about being strong. It's about eating dessert. It's about having opinions. It's about adoring feminism. It's about embracing fanaticism. It's also about saying your prayers, not overpacking, and making your boyfriend do the dishes.. Some of her words of wisdom:
- Think Productively: It's not that you have to see it to believe it; on the contrary, you have to believe it to see it.
- Be Gorgeous: I myself believe that I am about ten times prettier than I actually am. By dint of sheer will power, I have managed to convince many people of this.
- Enjoy Your Single Years: Do not think that the whole point of being single is being married; men don't think this way, and neither should you.
In Radical Sanity, these lessons, and many more, are delivered with the sharp wit and candor we've come to expect -- and love -- from Elizabeth Wurtzel.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Bitch Rules
- The Secret of Life: Commonsense Advice for the Uncommon Woman
- Creatocracy: How the Constitution Invented Hollywood
- Prozac Nation: Young and Depressed in America
- Bitch: In Praise of Difficult Women
- More, Now, Again: A Memoir of Addiction
- The Bluest Eye (Vintage International)
- How to Murder Your Life: A Memoir
*If this is not the "Radical Sanity : Commonsense Advice for Uncommon Women" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 17, 2022 22:12 +08.