Awarded second place in the 2017 AJN Book of the Year Award in the Research category
- What is the evidence?
- How do you find it?
- How do you evaluate it?
Put the evidence to work in your practice!
The 5th Edition of this AJN Book of the Year shows you how to integrate today’s best scientific knowledge into your clinical decision-making. Step by step, you’ll learn to effectively evaluate and apply nursing research and to understand its potential impact on the quality of your patient care.
Look for the Plus Code inside new, printed texts—your key to unlocking your Davis Digital eBook online at DavisPlus.
- Reading Understanding and Applying Nursing Research
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: A Communication Approach to Evidence-Based Care, 3e
- Study Guide for Maternity & Women's Health Care, 11e (Maternity and Women's Health Care Study Guide)
- Gerontological Nursing (3rd Edition)
- Leadership Roles and Management Functions in Nursing: Theory and Application
- Foundations of Nursing in the Community: Community-Oriented Practice, 4e
- Introduction to Critical Care Nursing, 7e
- Maternity and Women's Health Care, 11e (Maternity & Women's Health Care)
- Davis Advantage for Medical-Surgical Nursing: Making Connections to Practice
- Conceptual Foundations: The Bridge to Professional Nursing Practice, 6e
- Winningham's Critical Thinking Cases in Nursing: Medical-Surgical, Pediatric, Maternity, and Psychiatric, 6e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Reading, Understanding, and Applying Nursing Research" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.