TWO BOOKS IN ONE!
Course review now. NCLEX®-prep later.
Assure your mastery of medical-surgical nursing knowledge while honing your critical thinking and test-taking skills. The 3rd Edition of this popular resource features over 2,300 questions (including 550 alternate-format questions) that reflect the latest advances in medical-surgical nursing and the latest NCLEX-RN® test plan. They organize the seemingly huge volume of information you must master into manageable sections divided by body systems and specific diseases.
Each chapter is a self-contained unit. For each practice question, you’ll find the answer, rationales for correct and incorrect responses, and a test-taking tip. The comprehensive exam at the end of each chapter assesses your strengths and weaknesses, identifying areas for further study.
Online at DavisPlus you’ll find two, 75-question final exams.
See what students are saying online about the previous edition…
The med surg bible
“Want do well in Med-Surg? BUY THIS BOOK. The rationales are great and so are the questions. Hundreds of questions per topic.”
This book saved my life!
“After using this book to study for my next exam I was so happy to see that I got a 94%! That being said, I really recommend this book to anyone who is currently taking Med-surge, or preparing for the NCLEX®-RN.”
A must for every student in the nursing field
“I noticed that if you can answer the majority of those questions correctly, it will not only give you a better understanding of the topic, but YOU WILL PASS THE TEST in your class. Honestly, if you can only afford one extra book from your text book, this will be the one to take.”
“My first HESI exam in Med-Surg I nearly failed. Thereafter, I seem to be unstoppable thanks to the Success Series. I've gotten all "A"s in my nursing courses getting mostly above 90% on exams after using your products. I'm a tutor on campus so I recommend it to everyone! If you need further explanation or testimony I would gladly provide it.”
- Ann Voss
- Med Surg Success A Q A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking Davis s Q a Success
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pharmacology Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking ( Second Edition ) (Davis's Q&a Success)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Success)
- Maternal and Newborn Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Success)
- Pediatric Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Success)
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, Single Volume, 10e
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Made Incredibly Easy
- Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 7e (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn)
- Davis Advantage for Medical-Surgical Nursing: Making Connections to Practice
- Prioritization, Delegation, & Management of Care for the NCLEX-RN® Exam
- Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, 10e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Med-Surg Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&A Success)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.