Here’s the most complete and easy-to-use resource on how to develop practical, individualized plans of care for psychiatric and mental health patients.
It’s really two books in one! The first half provides the diagnostic information needed to create a care plan; the second half covers the safe prescription and administration of psychotropic medications. And, the concepts can be applied to a variety of healthcare settings…from in-patient hospitalization through the outpatient clinic…to home health and private practice.
Completely revised and updated throughout, the 9th Edition reflects all of the new knowledge and new medications in the field, including the DSM-5, all of today’s new psychotropic medications, and the 2012-2014 content in the NANDA Nursing Diagnoses: Taxonomy II.
Awarded second place in the 2015 AJN Book of the Year Award in the Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing category
- no writing or handwriting
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice
- Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Success)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- PsychNotes: Clinical Pocket Guide
- Davis Advantage for Medical-Surgical Nursing: Making Connections to Practice
- Essentials of Nursing Leadership & Management (Whitehead, Essentials of Nursing Leadership and Management)
- Maternity and Pediatric Nursing
- Varcarolis' Foundations of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing: A Clinical Approach
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Psychiatric Nursing: Assessment, Care Plans, and Medications" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.