2 Books in 1!
- Q&A Course Review
- NCLEX prep
Assure your mastery of pediatric nursing knowledge while improving your critical-thinking and test-taking skills. An easy-to-follow format, organized by body system, parallels the content of your course, topic by topic. The result is pediatric content made manageable.
Over 1,000 NCLEX-style questions on pediatrics and growth and development—in the text and online at DavisPlus—build your confidence. Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers as well as test-taking tips help you critically analyze the question types. You’ll also find a 100-question comprehensive exam in the text to assess your progress.
Gain additional practice with two final exams online at DavisPlus. Redeem the Plus Code inside new, printed texts to access this DavisPlus resource.
What instructors and students are saying about the Success Series:
“I have always used the Success series and have always done well on my HESIs because of how much those books have prepared me.”
– Carly Hasting, President of Alabama Association of Nursing Students, Student at University of Alabama in Huntsville
“Love the outlines. Questions are good but outlines are really helpful. I love the colorful pictures too.”
– Chentile Goodman, Student at College of Southern Nevada, NV
”We have used your products for students to help increase critical thinking skills, prepare for NCLEX and course exams, and for review of nursing content. We recommend students purchase the Success Series and review the content and questions for remediation and to enhance nursing knowledge. The terminology at the beginning of each chapter provide key terms for the students to review before answering questions. The books are all encompassing in regards to what students need to review across the curriculum. We love them!!”
– Louise Outlaw, Instructor at Brown Mackie College, St.Louis
- F A Davis Company
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Maternal and Newborn Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Success)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Success)
- Maternal and Newborn Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking
- Med-Surg Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&A Success)
- Pharmacology Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking ( Second Edition ) (Davis's Q&a Success)
- Maternal and Child Health Nursing: Care of the Childbearing and Childrearing Family
- Pearson Reviews & Rationales: Child Health Nursing with Nursing Reviews & Rationales (3rd Edition) (Hogan, Pearson Reviews & Rationales Series)
- Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing: Content Review PLUS Practice Questions (Davis's Success Plus)
- Principles of Pediatric Nursing: Caring for Children (7th Edition)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Pediatric Success: A QA Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Qa Success)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.