New DSM-5 Content!
Whether it’s an entire course on psychiatric nursing or integrating these principles into an existing course, this is the text that’s concise, engaging, and informative. It offers an evidence-based, holistic approach to mental health nursing—in a streamlined format that explores nursing diagnoses for both physiological and psychological disorders. It’s the psychiatric nursing text that students actually read, understand, and use.
Completely revised, the 6th Edition reflects all of the new knowledge in the field and the practice of mental health nursing today, including DSM-5, NANDA-I 2012-2014, and QSEN.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Psychiatric Nursing: Assessment, Care Plans, and Medications
- Olds' Maternal-Newborn Nursing & Women's Health Across the Lifespan (10th Edition) (Maternal-Newborn & Women's Health Nursing (Olds))
- Nursing Diagnoses in Psychiatric Nursing: Care Plans and Psychotropic Medications (Townsend, Nursing Diagnoses in Psychiatric Nursing)
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, 9th Edition
- Maternal Child Nursing Care
- Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations
- Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination (Saunders Comprehensive Review for Nclex-Rn)
- Nurse as Educator: Principles of Teaching and Learning for Nursing Practice (Bastable, Nurse as Educator)
- Professional Nursing Practice: Concepts and Perspectives (7th Edition)
- Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.