New DSM-5 Content!
Whether it’s an entire course on psychiatric nursing or integrating these principles into an existing course, this is the text that’s concise, engaging, and informative. It offers an evidence-based, holistic approach to mental health nursing—in a streamlined format that explores nursing diagnoses for both physiological and psychological disorders. It’s the psychiatric nursing text that students actually read, understand, and use.
Completely revised, the 6th Edition reflects all of the new knowledge in the field and the practice of mental health nursing today, including DSM-5, NANDA-I 2012-2014, and QSEN.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Nurse's Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales
- Nursing: A Concept-Based Approach to Learning, Volume I (2nd Edition)
- Clinical Nursing Skills: A Concept-Based Approach Volume III (2nd Edition)
- Nursing: A Concept-Based Approach to Learning, Volume II (2nd Edition)
- Pharmacology: Connections to Nursing Practice (3rd Edition)
- Essentials of Maternity, Newborn, and Women's Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing: Assessment, Care Plans, and Medications
- Maternal & Child Nursing Care (5th Edition)
- Concept Mapping: A Critical-Thinking Approach to Care Planning
- Introduction to Community-Based Nursing
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.