Product Description• Focuses on the practical application of research and technique to clinical practice.
• Features contributions from an expert team of authors, all specialists in the field.
• Provides activities to help you apply theory to practice, including case studies with critical-thinking questions, directed role-play activities with follow-up reflection questions, development of psychological skill ‘scripts’ for use with injured athletes/patients, and out-of-class activities.
• Ties the objectives of each chapter to the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) 5th Edition competencies.
• Presents testing and applied exercises throughout each chapter or at end of each chapter.
• Features sidebars that highlight important information, including “Virtual Field Trip,” “Quick Tip,” and “What to Look For.”
• Uses mini-case studies to illustrate the practical application of theories and techniques.
• Addresses a wide range of psychological interventions such as mental imagery, positive self-talk and relaxation techniques.
• Student Resources online at DavisPlus. (Redeem the Plus Code inside new, printed texts to access these DavisPlus resources.)
• Davis Digital Version, the complete text online with search, bookmarking, and highlighting functionality.
• Activities that reinforce the content in the text.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Examination of Orthopedic & Athletic Injuries
- The Psychology of Sport Injury and Rehabilitation
- Clinical Pathology for Athletic Trainers: Recognizing Systematic Disease
- Therapeutic Exercise for Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Principles of Pharmacology for Athletic Trainers
- The Business of Athletic Training
- Management Strategies in Athletic Training
- Athletic Training Exam Review: A Student Guide to Success
- Medical Conditions in the Athlete
- Administrative Topics in Athletic Training: Concepts to Practice
*If this is not the "Psychosocial Strategies for Athletic Training" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 1, 2021 05:49 PST.