A word building and body systems approach!
A unique, multimedia learning package—text, TermPlus 3.0, resources online at DavisPlus, and The Medical Language Lab, a new, interactive, online experience for mastering the language of medicine—offers a true blend of words, art, and technology. The perfect length for any course, this full-color, illustrated text uses a body systems organization with an emphasis on word building.
You’ll begin by learning the parts of words—roots, combining forms, suffixes, and prefixes. Then, use your understanding of word parts to learn medical terminology. Mnemonic devices and engaging, interactive activities make word-building fun and easy, ensuring you retain the information you need for success.
Online. Interactive. Progressive.
The Medical Language Lab is the new, interactive, online program that ensures your students master the language of medicine. Based on proven language methodology, it guides your students step by step from basic through advanced levels of proficiency to become confident medical language speakers.
A special code in the front of the book unlocks The MLL for you and your students. Use it with your current learning management system or with its integrated grade book. Customize it to meet the needs of your course.
Want to learn more? Explore all the Medical Language Lab has to offer through this video series.
Instructors - request preview access and explore Medical Language Lab using this step-by-step walkthrough.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Writing Patient/Client Notes: Ensuring Accuracy in Documentation
- Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (Thumb-indexed Version) (Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (Thumb Index Version))
- Mobility in Context: Principles of Patient Care Skills
- Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests With Nursing Implications (Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests W/ Nursing Implications)
- Communication for Nurses: How to Prevent Harmful Events and Promote Patient Safety
- Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 7e
- Pathology: Implications for the Physical Therapist, 4e
- Kinesiology: The Mechanics and Pathomechanics of Human Movement
- Measurement of Joint Motion: A Guide to Goniometry
- Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Medical Terminology Systems" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.