A word building and body systems approach!
A unique, multimedia learning package—text, TermPlus 3.0, resources online at DavisPlus, and The Medical Language Lab, a new, interactive, online experience for mastering the language of medicine—offers a true blend of words, art, and technology. The perfect length for any course, this full-color, illustrated text uses a body systems organization with an emphasis on word building.
You’ll begin by learning the parts of words—roots, combining forms, suffixes, and prefixes. Then, use your understanding of word parts to learn medical terminology. Mnemonic devices and engaging, interactive activities make word-building fun and easy, ensuring you retain the information you need for success.
Online. Interactive. Progressive.
The Medical Language Lab is the new, interactive, online program that ensures your students master the language of medicine. Based on proven language methodology, it guides your students step by step from basic through advanced levels of proficiency to become confident medical language speakers.
A special code in the front of the book unlocks The MLL for you and your students. Use it with your current learning management system or with its integrated grade book. Customize it to meet the needs of your course.
Want to learn more? Explore all the Medical Language Lab has to offer through this video series.
Instructors - request preview access and explore Medical Language Lab using this step-by-step walkthrough.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (Thumb-indexed Version)
- Mobility in Context: Principles of Patient Care Skills
- Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System: Foundations for Rehabilitation, 2e
- Patient Care in Radiography: With an Introduction to Medical Imaging, 9e
- Pathology: Implications for the Physical Therapist, 4e
- Observational Gait Analysis
- Krause's Food & the Nutrition Care Process, 14e (Krause's Food & Nutrition Therapy)
- Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests With Nursing Implications (Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests W/ Nursing Implications)
- Kinesiology: The Mechanics and Pathomechanics of Human Movement
- Guide to Evidence-Based Physical Therapist Practice
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Medical Terminology Systems" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.