- Chapters are organized by a symptoms-based approach within each major body system.
- Coverage features imaging modalities, including conventional radiology, CT, MRI, ultrasound, and nuclear medicine scans.
- Bulleted lists make key points of requesting and interpreting an imaging study easy to review.
- Case studies in each chapter help you recognize imaging techniques and how to use radiologic reports to manage patient care.
- “Cost-Effective Medicine” boxes provide students with relevant insight into the economics of actual practice.
- Clear and easy-to-understand radiographs with explanatory captions provide basic information about each image.
- Full-color, crystal-clear images with precise labeling help you identify and interpret normal and pathologic structures and conditions.
- Glossary in each chapter defines terms commonly found in radiology reports.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
*If this is not the "Practical Radiology: A Symptom-Based Approach
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link
Details were last updated on Aug 4, 2022 14:29 +08.