“I just finished reading your chapter about the normocytic anemias caused by hemoglobinopathies, and it was so fascinating that I forgot that I was actually studying! You have a real knack for presenting information.”
Student, University of North Dakota
Review of the 1st Edition
Build a solid understanding of hematology in the context of practical laboratory practice and principles. Superbly organized, this reader-friendly text breaks a complex subject into easy-to-follow, manageable sections.
Begin with the basic principles of hematology; discover red and white blood cell disorders; journey through hemostasis and disorders of coagulation; and then explore the procedures needed in the laboratory.
Thoroughly updated and peer reviewed, and with expanded coverage of vital topics, the 2nd Edition offers state-of-the-art coverage and new online resources that make learning easy.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clinical Hematology Atlas, 5e
- Urinalysis and Body Fluids
- Heme Notes: A Pocket Atlas of Cell Morphology
- Clinical Immunology and Serology: A Laboratory Perspective
- Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology, 5e (Mahon, Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology)
- Anderson's Atlas of Hematology
- Board of Certification Study Guide for Clinical Laboratory Certification Examinations, 5th Edition (BOR Study Guides)
- Contemporary Clinical Immunology and Serology (Pearson Clinical Laboratory Science)
- Linne & Ringsrud's Clinical Laboratory Science: Concepts, Procedures, and Clinical Applications, 7e
- Introduction to Diagnostic Microbiology for the Laboratory Sciences
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Hematology in Practice" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.