Noted theorists and scholars explore the historical and contemporary theories that are the foundation of nursing today. The 3rd Edition of this highly praised book meets the needs of today’s students with a new focus on the models that define the best outcomes and provide the evidence that supports nursing practice.
For each theory, you’ll find an introduction to the theorist, a description of the theory’s role as a model for nursing practice, and an examination of its application in clinical practice. Readers will understand how the theory has been used in the past and evaluate it as a model for clinical practice.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Integrated Theory & Knowledge Development in Nursing, 8e (Chinn, Integrated Theory and Knowledge Development in Nursing)
- Servant Leadership in Nursing: Spirituality and Practice in Contemporary Health Care
- Health Assessment for Nursing Practice, 5e
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Nursing (6th Edition) (Legal Issues in Nursing ( Guido))
- Ethics and Issues in Contemporary Nursing
- Health Assessment for Nursing Practice, 4e
- Nursing Informatics and the Foundation of Knowledge
- A Pocket Style Manual
- Notes on Nursing: What It Is, and What It Is Not (Dover Books on Biology)
- Community Health Nursing: Promoting and Protecting the Public's Health (Community Health Nursing (Allender))
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice ( Third Edition ) (Parker, Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.