Product DescriptionRely on this Davis’s Notes title to put the most clinical pertinent information at your fingertips. Packed with full-color photographs and illustrations, it covers the diagnosis and treatment of more than 100 of most common and serious skins disorders that you are likely to encounter in practice.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Fitzpatricks Dermatology Flash Cards
- Dermatology DDX Deck, 2e
- Dermatology Made Easy
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas, 8th Ed
- Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy, 6e
- NP Notes: Nurse Practitioner's Clinical Pocket Guide
- Primary Care: Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing
- Lookingbill and Marks' Principles of Dermatology, 5e (PRINCIPLES OF DERMATOLOGY (LOOKINGBILL))
- Ortho Notes: Clinical Examination Pocket Guide
- Dermatology Secrets Plus, 5e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Derm Notes: Dermatology Clinical Pocket Guide (Davis's Notes)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.