This heavily illustrated and clearly written text details over 185 basic and advanced skills, and is specifically designed to correspond with Taylor's Fundamentals of Nursing, Seventh Edition for a consistent teaching/learning experience. The procedures and skills are outlined in a step-by-step manner that follows the nursing process format (with rationales), and includes documentation guidelines and samples; a new Evidence-based Practice Feature; and Unexpected Situations, which explain how to respond to unanticipated outcomes—a feature unique to this text.
- CD in book unopened
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care
- Skill Checklists for Taylor's Clinical Nursing Skills: A Nursing Process Approach, 3rd Edition
- Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition
- Study Guide for Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care
- Skill Checklists for Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Taylor's Video Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills: Student Set on Enhanced DVD
- Pharmacology: A Nursing Process Approach, 7e (Kee, Pharmacology)
- Focus on Nursing Pharmacology
- Physical Examination and Health Assessment, 6th Edition
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Taylor's Clinical Nursing Skills: A Nursing Process Approach" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.