This best-selling, comprehensive fundamentals textbook for beginning nursing students challenges students to develop the blended skills they will need to care for patients in a variety of settings. The book's holistic perspective shows students how nursing care involves more than performing procedures. With a case-based approach to learning, the book offers numerous examples and opportunities for students to think critically. The Seventh Edition includes new features highlighting clinical questions and research, nursing advocacy, and health literacy, and also includes new information related to electronic medical records and documentation.
With this textbook you'll find an integrated, cohesive, and student-focused suite of multimedia products to appeal to all types of learners, including a bound-in DVD-ROM and a companion website.
- Great product!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Study Guide for Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care
- Taylor's Clinical Nursing Skills: A Nursing Process Approach
- Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition
- Skill Checklists for Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care
- Henke's Med-Math: Dosage Calculation, Preparation & Administration, 7th Edition
- Focus on Nursing Pharmacology
- Pharmacology: A Nursing Process Approach, 7e (Kee, Pharmacology)
- Health Assessment in Nursing
- Mosby's Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests, 5e
- Mosby's Drug Guide for Nursing Students with 2018 Update, 12e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.