Now in its 12th edition, Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing is designed to assist nurses in preparing for their roles and responsibilities in the medical-surgical setting. This leading textbook focuses on physiological, pathophysiological, and psychosocial concepts as they relate to nursing care. Brunner is known for its strong Nursing Process focus and its readability. This edition retains these strengths and incorporates enhanced visual appeal and better portability for students.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Study Guide to Accompany Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care
- Maternal and Child Health Nursing: Care of the Childbearing and Childrearing Family
- Taylor's Clinical Nursing Skills: A Nursing Process Approach
- PrepU for Hinkle's Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook for Medical Surgical Nursing
- Pharmacology: A Nursing Process Approach, 7e (Kee, Pharmacology)
- Maternity and Women's Health Care, 10e
- Study Guide for Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 9th Edition
- Focus on Nursing Pharmacology (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, Vol. 1 & 2" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.