Now in its 12th edition, Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing is designed to assist nurses in preparing for their roles and responsibilities in the medical-surgical setting. This leading textbook focuses on physiological, pathophysiological, and psychosocial concepts as they relate to nursing care. Brunner is known for its strong Nursing Process focus and its readability. This edition retains these strengths and incorporates enhanced visual appeal and better portability for students.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Study Guide to Accompany Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care
- Maternity and Women's Health Care, 10e
- Study Guide for Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 9th Edition
- Maternity and Pediatric Nursing 2nd Edition (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- Focus on Nursing Pharmacology
- Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice
- Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical)
- Taylor's Clinical Nursing Skills: A Nursing Process Approach
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, Vol. 1 & 2" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.