Why is this textbook so popular?
- With its overview of anatomy, physiology, and coverage of pertinent complications for each case, the text prepares students for the NBME shelf exam for surgery, as well as residency training.
- The authors—all of whom are practicing surgeons—carefully manage the depth and breadth of content so that each section can be reasonably read and thoroughly understood by third- and fourth-year students.
- Organized by systems, the text features a closing section on surgical procedures to orient students to some of the most common cases seen on a general surgery rotation.
With your purchase of the text, you’ll receive access to:
Interactive question bank with answer explanations
· Fully searchable eBook
· Bonus chapters on ethics and surgical procedures
· Image Bank
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Surgical Recall (Recall Series)
- Essentials of Surgical Specialties (Essentials of Surgical Specialties (Lawrence))
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 7e
- Cope's Early Diagnosis of the Acute Abdomen
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep) by Dr. Carlos Pestana 2nd ed. edition (Textbook ONLY, Paperback)
- Case Files® Surgery, Fifth Edition
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
- Surgery: A Case Based Clinical Review
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Essentials of General Surgery" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.