Thoroughly updated for its Fourth Edition, Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry enables students to quickly review, assimilate, and integrate large amounts of complex information by utilizing powerful visual resources that deliver the focus and clarification needed for mastery of difficult biochemical concepts. Its signature outline format, full-color illustrations, and end-of-chapter summaries and USMLE-style review questions make it one of the most user-friendly books in the field. New features include boxed, high-yield facts throughout each chapter and expanded coverage of molecular biology.
A companion Website features fully searchable online text and additional USMLE-style questions for students and an Image Bank for faculty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Microbiology (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- Immunology (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Cell and Molecular Biology (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- The Health Care Handbook: A Clear and Concise Guide to the United States Health Care System, 2nd Edition
- Marks' Basic Medical Biochemistry: A Clinical Approach
- Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards (Netter Basic Science)
- Junqueira's Basic Histology: Text and Atlas, Fourteenth Edition
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018, 28th Edition
- BRS Physiology (Board Review Series)
- Atlas of Human Anatomy: Including Student Consult Interactive Ancillaries and Guides (Netter Basic Science)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry, Fourth Edition (Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.