Thoroughly updated for its Fourth Edition, Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry enables students to quickly review, assimilate, and integrate large amounts of complex information by utilizing powerful visual resources that deliver the focus and clarification needed for mastery of difficult biochemical concepts. Its signature outline format, full-color illustrations, and end-of-chapter summaries and USMLE-style review questions make it one of the most user-friendly books in the field. New features include boxed, high-yield facts throughout each chapter and expanded coverage of molecular biology.
A companion Website features fully searchable online text and additional USMLE-style questions for students and an Image Bank for faculty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Biochemistry (Quick Study Academic)
- Microbiology (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry, Fourth Edition
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy, 6th Edition
- Physiology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 4e (Costanzo Physiology)
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Cell and Molecular Biology (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- Schaum's Outline of Biochemistry, Third Edition (Schaum's Outlines)
- Marks' Basic Medical Biochemistry (Lieberman, Marks's Basic Medical Biochemistry)
- Introduction to the Pharmaceutical Sciences: An Integrated Approach (Pandit, Introduction to the Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, Seventh Edition
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry, Fourth Edition (Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.