The best-selling textbook of medical-surgical nursing is now in its Eleventh Edition—with updated content throughout and enhanced, state-of-the-art ancillaries. Highlights include a stronger focus on health promotion, more extensive coverage of patients with chronic illness and disabilities, a Watch and Learn feature linked to audiovisuals on the free bound-in CD-ROM, and Evidence-Based Practice questions in each chapter linked to journal articles on the book's companion Website. A new, more engaging design features photographs of nurses interacting with patients.
This edition's thoroughly revamped CD-ROM includes over 3,500 NCLEX®-style questions and numerous three-dimensional animations that demonstrate disease processes. The companion Website at thePoint includes over 99 free journal articles.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, Vol. 1 & 2
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 9th Edition
- Study Guide to Accompany Smeltzer and Bare, Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- Maternity and Women's Health Care, 10e
- Nursing2018 Drug Handbook (Nursing Drug Handbook)
- 2010 Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals
- Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests With Nursing Implications (Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests With Nursing Implications)
- Kozier & Erb's Fundamentals of Nursing, 8th Edition
- Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 11th Edition (2 Volumes in 1)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.