The best-selling textbook of medical-surgical nursing is now in its Eleventh Edition—with updated content throughout and enhanced, state-of-the-art ancillaries. Highlights include a stronger focus on health promotion, more extensive coverage of patients with chronic illness and disabilities, a Watch and Learn feature linked to audiovisuals on the free bound-in CD-ROM, and Evidence-Based Practice questions in each chapter linked to journal articles on the book's companion Website. A new, more engaging design features photographs of nurses interacting with patients.
This edition's thoroughly revamped CD-ROM includes over 3,500 NCLEX®-style questions and numerous three-dimensional animations that demonstrate disease processes. The companion Website at thePoint includes over 99 free journal articles.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition
- Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 9th Edition
- Maternity and Women's Health Care, 10e
- Nurse As Educator: Principles of Teaching and Learning for Nursing Practice (Bastable, Nurse as Educator)
- Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice
- Study Guide for Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Nursing2018 Drug Handbook (Nursing Drug Handbook)
- Study Guide to Accompany Smeltzer and Bare, Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing (Point (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins))
- Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care
- Maternal and Child Health Nursing: Care of the Childbearing and Childrearing Family
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 11th Edition (2 Volumes in 1)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.