Essentials of General Surgery, Fourth Edition is extensively revised with an abundance of new tables and illustrations, to provide the most current and up-to-date information on general surgery. The book covers the most need-to-know information about specific diseases and areas of surgery and meets all the guidelines of the Association of Surgical Educators. Additional features include an atlas of images, multiple-choice questions, and case studies.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Surgical Recall (Recall Series)
- Surgical Recall
- Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
- Essentials of Surgical Specialties (Essentials of Surgical Specialties (Lawrence))
- First Aid for the Psychiatry Clerkship, Fourth Edition (First Aid Series)
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Ninth Edition (First Aid USMLE)
- Surgery: A Case Based Clinical Review
- Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Essentials of General Surgery" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.