Numerous updates and a state-of-the-art ancillary package make the Tenth Edition of this best-selling textbook the most up-to-date book of its kind. New chapters include: End-of-Life Care, Genetics Perspectives in Nursing Practice, and Management of Patients Affected by Terrorism, Mass Casualty, and Disaster. New features include: Concept Maps relating NANDA diagnoses with NIC and NOC classification systems; boxed charts alerting nurses to genetics perspectives in practice; and new, specialized content on elderly patients and those with disabilities.
A free CD-ROM in the text includes over 3,500 general student-study questions, 500 unit review questions, 3-dimensional animations that illustrate disease processes, and interactive clinical simulations covering asthma and congestive heart failure.
For more information, visit connection.LWW.com/go/smeltzer.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing: Study Guide, 10th Edition
- 2018 Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses
- Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 11th Edition (2 Volumes in 1)
- Pathophysiology: Concepts of Altered Health States, 8th Edition
- Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing Care
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing, 10th Edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.