Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Like other titles in the Board Review Series, BRS Pediatrics is designed to offer students a strong foundation for subsequent learning in both primary care and subspecialty pediatrics.
BRS Pediatrics features:
- A comprehensive overview of the basic principles of pediatrics
- Detailed information for the pediatric subinternships and pediatric subspecialty rotations
- Case-based review tests (simulating USMLE Step 2 questions) at the end of each chapter
- Explanations for the correct answers and the incorrect responses with cross-references to the appropriate text for student follow-up
- End-of-book comprehensive 100-question examination
You'll find that BRS Pediatrics will be an indispensable resource for the pediatric rotation, the end of rotation exam, and the USMLE Step 2.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pediatrics PreTest Self-Assessment And Review, 14th Edition
- Case Files Pediatrics, Fifth Edition
- Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
- Case Files Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fifth Edition
- Blueprints Obstetrics and Gynecology (Blueprints Series)
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- First Aid for the Psychiatry Clerkship, Fourth Edition (First Aid Series)
- Maxwell Quick Medical Reference
- Case Files Family Medicine, Fourth Edition
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Ninth Edition (First Aid USMLE)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "BRS Pediatrics (Board Review Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.