Product DescriptionThis text examines the research and evidence connecting birth practices to breastfeeding outcomes. It takes an in-depth look at the post-birth experiences of the mother and baby, using the baby’s health as the vehicle and the intact mother-baby dyad as the model to address birth practices that affect breastfeeding.
The Second Edition has been completely revised to include new information on infant outcomes, including epidural anesthesia and Cesarean surgery, clinical strategies for helping the mother and baby recover from birth injuries, medications and complications, and information on Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiatives with a Mother-Friendly Module.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Evidence and Skills for Normal Labour and Birth: A Guide for Midwives
- Herbal Remedies for Women
- The Labor Progress Handbook: Early Interventions to Prevent and Treat Dystocia
- Racism in the United States: Implications for the Helping Professions
- Optimal Care in Childbirth The Case for a Physiologic Approach
- Skills for Midwifery Practice
- Maternity and Women's Health Care (Maternity & Women's Health Care)
- Breastfeeding and Human Lactation, Enhanced Fifth Edition
- Battling Over Birth: Black Women and the Maternal Health Care Crisis
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide
*If this is not the "Impact of Birthing Practices on Breastfeeding" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 8, 2022 07:02 +08.