Product DescriptionAn ideal reference for both medical students and prospective parents, The Pregnant Body Book looks at the nature of human pregnancy, including how it's changed through evolution, and explores the anatomy and physiology of both the reproductive systems.
Examining the development of the baby in the womb and the parallel changes in the mother's body and structured to follow the process week by week, The Pregnant Body Book follows every anatomical and physiological change and tracks it in unprecedented detail. Specially commissioned 3D artworks, illustrations, scans, and photography show exactly how a baby changes and grows during pregnancy, and how the female body adapts to carry it.
Includes interactive DVD featuring cutting edge animations.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pregnancy Day By Day
- Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy: From Doctors Who Are Parents, Too!
- The Pregnancy Encyclopedia
- A Child Is Born: Fourth Edition of the Beloved Classic--Completely Revised and Updated
- In the Womb: Witness the Journey from Conception to Birth through Astonishing 3D Images
- A Child Is Born
- The Secret Life of the Unborn Child: How You Can Prepare Your Baby for a Happy, Healthy Life
- The Mindful Mom-To-Be: A Modern Doula's Guide to Building a Healthy Foundation from Pregnancy Through Birth
- Origins: How the Nine Months Before Birth Shape the Rest of Our Lives
- Windows to the Womb: Revealing the Conscious Baby from Conception to Birth
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "The Pregnant Body Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.