Product DescriptionPhysiology's classic text continues to uphold its rich tradition―presenting key physiology concepts in a remarkably clear and engaging manner. Guyton & Hall's Textbook of Medical Physiology covers all of the major systems in the human body, while emphasizing system interaction, homeostasis, and pathophysiology. This very readable, easy-to-follow, and thoroughly updated, 11th Edition features a new full-color layout, short chapters, clinical vignettes, and shaded summary tables that allow for easy comprehension of the material.
The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.
- Presents short, easy-to-read chapters in keeping with the Guyton and Hall tradition.
- Provides shaded summary tables for easy reference.
- Includes clinical vignettes, which allow readers to see core concepts applied to real-life situations.
- Offers specific discussions of pathophysiology in most clinical areas of medicine.
- Ensures a strong grasp of physiology concepts through well-illustrated discussions of the most essential principles.
- Now in full color!
- Offers access to the full text and other valuable features online via the STUDENT CONSULT website.
- Uses full-color illustrations throughout, including 486 figures, 277 charts and graphs, 100 brand-new line drawings, and 36 ECGs.
- Features a new full-color design that makes information more engaging and even easier to read.
- Updated throughout to reflect the latest knowledge in the field.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clinically Oriented Anatomy
- Robbins Basic Pathology, Eighth Edition
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access (Robbins Pathology)
- Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, 10th Edition
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 13 E
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, Seventh Edition
- Guyton & Hall Physiology Review (Guyton Physiology)
- BRS Physiology (Board Review Series)
- Medical Physiology: A Cellular And Molecular Approaoch (MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY (BORON))
- Junqueira's Basic Histology: Text and Atlas, Thirteenth Edition
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Textbook of Medical Physiology: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access (Guyton Physiology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.