Rudy R Greene, MD, FACR, is approaching thirty years’ experience practicing and teaching in the rheumatology field, and he’s picked up a few insights along the way. Many patients and medical professionals find the specialty shrouded in mystery, and he often finds himself dispelling rumors and explaining concepts in an accessible manner. This inspired him to finally share his accumulated wisdom on the terms, diseases, medications, and challenges one encounters in the world of rheumatology.
This highly informational guide is like having Doctor Rudy at the reader’s disposal, ready to answer any questions he or she may have. The index makes it easy to navigate, and his vignettes and patient-related anecdotes bring cases and complications to life in a way that is both educational and entertaining. Each chapter also includes pearls of wisdom and a summary of his approach to each issue.
By the end, the reader will possess a solid understanding of the many related diseases as well as the most current therapies available. The book is not only about concepts and information—it’s also about people, the patients he serves, and the readers who want to, and need to, know more about this increasingly complex field.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rheumatology Secrets, 3e
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Rheumatology, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- Rheumatology: A Clinical Handbook
- Kelley and Firestein's Textbook of Rheumatology, 2-Volume Set, 10e (Kelleys Textbbok of Rheumatology)
- Rheumatology Board Review
- Harrison's Rheumatology, 3E
- The Painless Guide To Mastering Clinical Acid-Base
- The Washington Manual of Rheumatology Subspecialty Consult
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Rudy's Ruminations On Rheumatology: A Guide for The Practitioner, The Patient and The Student - Updated Version" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.