Do you dream of having a horse that is respectful and responsive to your requests? If some of your horse sessions turn into nightmares, you need to read this book! So many of the issues that get in the way of peak horse and human partnerships are rooted in miscommunication.
Author and gifted horse instructor Debbie Steglic provides great insight into understanding and improving communication with your horse. Armed with knowledge about horse personalities, learning styles, nonverbal language, and gestures, you can dramatically improve your horse's confidence and performance while also improving your own horsemanship.
This extraordinary book provides great insights and solutions that will reignite your love affair with your horse and take your partnership to new levels!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Amazing World Of Horses: Adult Coloring Book (Volume)
- Joey: How a Blind Rescue Horse Helped Others Learn to See
- Faith in Training (Devotionals for Horse Lovers) (Volume 2)
- Horses in Translation: Essential Lessons in Horse Speak: Learn to "Listen" and "Talk" in Their Language
- How to Think Like A Horse: The Essential Handbook for Understanding Why Horses Do What They Do
- Complete Horse Care Manual
- Horse Speak: An Equine-Human Translation Guide: Conversations with Horses in Their Language
- The Horse Encyclopedia
- 101 Ground Training Exercises for Every Horse & Handler (Read & Ride)
- Training and Riding with Cones and Poles: Over 35 Engaging Exercises to Improve Your Horse's Focus and Response to the Aids, While Sharpening Your Timing and Accuracy
*If this is not the "From the Horse's Point of View: A Guide to Understanding Horse Behavior and Language with Tips to He" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 7, 2022 22:57 +08.