Product DescriptionThe new, updated edition of the classic medical terminology reference with over 200,000 copies sold
Quick Medical Terminology has long been relied on by students and medical professionals looking to build or update their medical vocabulary. This new fifth edition provides the tools and information needed to understand the simple logic behind hundreds of seemingly incomprehensible words, along with fresh exercises and current examples.
- Features new review exercises and self-tests, more than 250 new terms, medical measurements, and up-to-date examples
- Provides the tools necessary for building and sustaining a large working repertoire of medical terms
- The reference of choice for health practitioners and others who need to expand, improve, or refresh their medical vocabularies
Filled with essential information presented in a clear and easy-to-follow format, Quick Medical Terminology is an invaluable learning tool and reference source.
- John Wiley Sons
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Essential Calculations for Veterinary Nurses and Technicians, 3e
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals
- Clinical Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory Manual for Veterinary Technicians, 1e (In Focus)
- Study Without Stress: Mastering Medical Sciences (Surviving Medical School Series)
- Medical Terminology:The Basics (Quick Study Academic)
- Medical Mathematics and Dosage Calculations for Veterinary Professionals
- Medical Abbreviations & Acronyms (Quick Study Academic)
- Pathophysiology Made Incredibly Easy! (Incredibly Easy! Series®)
- Health Promotion & Education Research Methods: Using the Five Chapter Thesis/ Dissertation Model
- Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics for Veterinary Technicians, 4e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Quick Medical Terminology: A Self-Teaching Guide" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.