With all the complex issues of acceptance or rejection of a transplanted organ, immunology is a key subject for all transplantation clinicians. During recent years, there has been an explosion of research and knowledge in this area.
Produced in association with the American Society of Transplantation, and written by experts within the field, Transplant Immunology provides a comprehensive overview of the topic in relation to clinical transplantation.
Starting with the basic functionality of the immune system, it then moves on to cover the very latest developments in immunosuppressive drugs and protocols, as well as a look at all emerging technologies in the field.
Key chapters include:
- Transplant-related complications
- Immune responses to transplants
- Emerging issues in transplantation
- Biomarkers of Allograft rejection and tolerance
- T cells and the principles of immune responses
In full colour throughout, over 100 outstanding diagrams support the text, all figures being fully downloadable via the book's companion website. The result is an essential tool for all those responsible for managing patients awaiting and undergoing organ transplantation, including transplant surgeons and clinicians, immunologists and researchers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Handbook of Kidney Transplantation
- The AST Handbook of Transplant Infections
- Clinical Guide to Heart Transplantation
- Oxford Textbook of Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation (Oxford Textbooks in Cardiology)
- Last Night in the OR: A Transplant Surgeon's Odyssey
- ICU Care of Abdominal Organ Transplant Patients (Pittsburgh Critical Care Medicine)
- Cellular and Molecular Immunology
- Mechanical Circulatory Support in End-Stage Heart Failure: A Practical Manual
- Transplant Infections: Fourth Edition
- Kidney Transplantation: Practical Guide to Management
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Transplant Immunology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.