With all the complex issues of acceptance or rejection of a transplanted organ, immunology is a key subject for all transplantation clinicians. During recent years, there has been an explosion of research and knowledge in this area.
Produced in association with the American Society of Transplantation, and written by experts within the field, Transplant Immunology provides a comprehensive overview of the topic in relation to clinical transplantation.
Starting with the basic functionality of the immune system, it then moves on to cover the very latest developments in immunosuppressive drugs and protocols, as well as a look at all emerging technologies in the field.
Key chapters include:
- Transplant-related complications
- Immune responses to transplants
- Emerging issues in transplantation
- Biomarkers of Allograft rejection and tolerance
- T cells and the principles of immune responses
In full colour throughout, over 100 outstanding diagrams support the text, all figures being fully downloadable via the book's companion website. The result is an essential tool for all those responsible for managing patients awaiting and undergoing organ transplantation, including transplant surgeons and clinicians, immunologists and researchers.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2019: 50 Years: 1969-2019
- The AST Handbook of Transplant Infections
- The Nicholas Effect: A Boy's Gift to the World
- Handbook of Kidney Transplantation
- Kidney Transplantation - Principles and Practice: Expert Consult - Online and Print (Morris,Kidney Transplantation)
- Primer on Transplantation
- Roitt's Essential Immunology (Essentials)
- Oxford Textbook of Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation (Oxford Textbooks in Cardiology)
- Kidney Transplantation - Principles and Practice
- Clinical Guide to Heart Transplantation
*If this is not the "Transplant Immunology" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 13, 2021 05:07 PST.