Product DescriptionThe ground-breaking classic guide to surviving cancer?now completely updated!
Revised and updated for the first time since 1999, this invaluable guide to cancer recovery offers an easily accessible plan for patients and family members. Written by a cancer survivor, the book is an inspiring, action-oriented roadmap for those who choose to adopt a stance of hope and take charge of their diagnosis.
With penetrating insights that bring together more than two decades of scientifically supported research and experience, Anderson reveals a step-by-step holistic action plan that has been successfully employed by hundreds of thousands of cancer patients worldwide. Anderson?s message is: ?You must not simply treat illness, you must also create wellness?physically, emotionally and spiritually.?
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Beating Cancer with Nutrition (Fourth Edition) Rev
- Radical Remission: Surviving Cancer Against All Odds
- Breast Cancer: 50 Essential Things to Do
- The 22 Non-Negotiable Laws of Wellness: Take Your Health into Your Own Hands to Feel, Think, and Live Better Than You Ev
- Anticancer: A New Way of Life
- The Cancer-Fighting Kitchen, Second Edition: Nourishing, Big-Flavor Recipes for Cancer Treatment and Recovery
- Anti-Cancer Smoothies: Healing With Superfoods: 35 Delicious Smoothie Recipes to Fight Cancer, Live Healthy and Boost Your Energy
- Living with Cancer: A Step-by-Step Guide for Coping Medically and Emotionally with a Serious Diagnosis (A Johns Hopkins Press Health Book)
- The Human Side of Cancer: Living with Hope, Coping with Uncertainty
- Cancer and The Lord's Prayer
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Cancer: 50 Essential Things to Do: 2013 Edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.