The fully updated Crisis Management in Anesthesiology continues to provide updated insights on the latest theories, principles, and practices in anesthesiology. From anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists to emergency physicians and residents, this medical reference book will effectively prepare you to handle any critical incident during anesthesia.
"A comprehensive discussion of the latest theories, principles and practices for CRM in perioperative practice and will be a useful resource for anaesthetists of all grades and levels of experience" Reviewed by British Journal of Anaesthesia, Jun 2015
"...this book contains essential information that all anesthesiologists should know or readily be able to easily reference..." Reviewed by Jane Torrie, Oct 2015
"Every anesthesia provider needs to study, not just read, this new edition, even if you read the first edition. Also, distilled instructions of key elements of the cases covered in this book need to be included in manuals made available for emergencies (although that, too, needs further study on how best to use them). If I were your patient, I would ask if you had studied these principles. If you hadn’t, I might ask for another health care provider into whose hands I would want to entrust my life." Foreword by: Jeffrey B. Cooper, PhD Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, July 2015
- Identify and respond to a broad range of life-threatening situations with the updated Catalog of Critical Incidents, which outlines what may happen during surgery and details the steps necessary to respond to and resolve the crisis.
- React quickly to a range of potential threats with an added emphasis on simulation of managing critical incidents.
Useful review for all anesthesia professionals of the core knowledge of diagnosis and management of many critical events.
Explore new topics in the ever-expanding anesthesia practice environment with a detailed chapter on debriefing.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Anesthesiologist's Manual of Surgical Procedures
- Stoelting's Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 7e
- Faust's Anesthesiology Review, 4e
- Yao & Artusio's Anesthesiology: Problem-Oriented Patient Management
- Stoelting's Pharmacology & Physiology in Anesthetic Practice
- Stoelting's Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, 6e
- Duke's Anesthesia Secrets, 5e
- Clinical Anesthesia Procedures of the Massachusetts General Hospital
- Morgan and Mikhail's Clinical Anesthesiology, 5th edition
- Pocket Anesthesia (Pocket Notebook Series)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Crisis Management in Anesthesiology, 2e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.