Product DescriptionAs an intelligent woman, you are probably used to learning as much as you can before making major decisions. But when it comes to one of the most important decisions of your life--how you will give birth—it is hard to gather accurate, unbiased information. Surprisingly, much of the research does not support common medical opinion and practice.
Birth activist Henci Goer gives clear, concise information based on the latest medical studies. The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth helps you compare and contrast your various options and shows you how to avoid unnecessary procedures, drugs, restrictions, and tests. The book covers:
- Breech babies
- Inducing labor
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Rupturing Membranes
- Coping with slow labor
- Pain medication
- Vaginal birth after a Ceasarean
- Deciding on a doctor or midwife
- Choosing where to have your baby
- and much more . . .
- Perigee Books
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Mothering the New Mother: Women's Feelings & Needs After Childbirth: A Support and Resource Guide
- Ina May's Guide to Childbirth "Updated With New Material"
- Pushed: The Painful Truth About Childbirth and Modern Maternity Care
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide
- When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads 4th Edition: Proven Guidelines for a Healthy Multiple Pregnancy
- The Labor Progress Handbook: Early Interventions to Prevent and Treat Dystocia
- Becoming Us: 8 Steps to Grow a Family that Thrives
- Birth Partner 5th Edition: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Partners, Doulas, and All Other Labor Companions
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- The Baby Book, Revised Edition: Everything You Need to Know About Your Baby from Birth to Age Two (Sears Parenting Library)
*If this is not the "The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 14, 2022 01:47 +08.