A much-anticipated update to the classic personal road map, full of strategies to understand, manage, and conquer your stress.
Do you feel a tightness in your chest and a racing heart anytime you have to speak up for yourself, whether in a large group or small? Does the very idea that others could perceive you as looking uncomfortable or frightened make those symptoms even worse? Do you vigilantly avoid potential panic triggers, and always think the worst is bound to happen?
If so, you may be one of the 40 million Americans who suffer from anxiety. Symptoms run the gamut from mildly embarrassing but tolerable to persistent and debilitating. While feelings of worry, dread, panic, social unease, and general anxiety are common, their impact is insidious, leaving sufferers feeling worn out and often hopeless.
This book is your answer. Drawing on fresh insights into the anatomy of the anxious brain, Dr. Wehrenberg gets to the biologically based heart of the problem and offers readers practical, effective tips to manage their anxiety on a day-to-day basis. From diaphragmatic breathing and self-talk, to mindfulness, muscle relaxation, and "plan to panic" strategies, you can learn to train your brain, conquer your stress and anxiety, and regain control of your life.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The 10 Best-Ever Depression Management Techniques: Understanding How Your Brain Makes You Depressed and What You Can Do to Change It
- The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques Workbook (Second)
- Thoughts and Feelings: Taking Control of Your Moods and Your Life
- Fatal Flaws: Navigating Destructive Relationships with People with Disorders...
- You Can Handle It: 10 Steps to Shift Stress from Problem to Possibility
- The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques Workbook
- The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques, 2nd Edition Two-Book Set
- The 10 Best Anxiety Busters: Simple Strategies to Take Control of Your Worry
- Rewire Your Anxious Brain: How to Use the Neuroscience of Fear to End Anxiety, Panic, and Worry
- Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy
*If this is not the "The 10 Best-Ever Anxiety Management Techniques: Understanding How Your Brain Makes You Anxious and W" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Nov 30, 2022 22:04 +08.