This is one of the most prestigious and comprehensive texts on arthritis and related diseases, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, lupus and more than one hundred others. It offers medical students and physicians a concise description of the current science, diagnosis, clinical consequences, and principles of management. New and expanded chapters heighten the translational nature of this edition. Students, trainees, and practicing clinicians all need a standard textbook that can change with the times and reflect recent strides taken in understanding and treating rheumatic disease. The Primer fills that need.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rheumatology Secrets, 3e
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Rheumatology, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics, 3e
- Schaechter's Mechanisms of Microbial Disease
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 19/E (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
- Diabetes Management in Primary Care
- How the Immune System Works (The How it Works Series)
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th edition (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- The Little Black Book of Cardiology (Jones And Bartlett's Little Black Book Series)
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas, 8th Ed
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Primer on the Rheumatic Diseases" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.