This is one of the most prestigious and comprehensive texts on arthritis and related diseases, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, lupus and more than one hundred others. It offers medical students and physicians a concise description of the current science, diagnosis, clinical consequences, and principles of management. New and expanded chapters heighten the translational nature of this edition. Students, trainees, and practicing clinicians all need a standard textbook that can change with the times and reflect recent strides taken in understanding and treating rheumatic disease. The Primer fills that need.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rheumatology Secrets
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Rheumatology, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- Learning Radiology: Recognizing the Basics
- Schaechter's Mechanisms of Microbial Disease
- Diabetes Management in Primary Care
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas, 8th Ed
- Wallach's Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests: Pathways to Arriving at a Clinical Diagnosis (Interpretation of Diagnostric Tests)
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology 6th edition (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Twentieth Edition (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
- Physical Examination and Health Assessment Online for Seidel's Guide to Physical Examination (Access Code, and Textbook Package)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Primer on the Rheumatic Diseases" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.