Product DescriptionThis new edition of The Complete Book of Pregnancy and Childbirth has been extensively revised to reflect scientific advances and cultural trends. Here, candidly and reasonably presented, is all the information expectant parents need to make their own decisions about everything--from which tests to allow to how to handle pain to where to give birth. 300 photos, drawings & diagrams.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Doula Book: How a Trained Labor Companion Can Help You Have a Shorter, Easier, and Healthier Birth (A Merloyd Lawrence Book)
- Ina May's Guide to Childbirth "Updated With New Material"
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide
- Birth Partner 5th Edition: A Complete Guide to Childbirth for Dads, Partners, Doulas, and All Other Labor Companions
- The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth
- Birthing from Within: An Extra-Ordinary Guide to Childbirth Preparation
- Spiritual Midwifery
- The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding: Completely Revised and Updated 8th Edition
- Active Birth: The New Approach to Giving Birth Naturally (Non)
- Childbirth Without Fear: The Principles and Practice of Natural Childbirth
*If this is not the "The Complete Book of Pregnancy and Childbirth (Revised)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 27, 2022 20:34 +08.