Perfect for board review or quick reference in clinical practice, Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases is a balanced, high-yield resource covering the full range of infectious disease topics. Whether you’re preparing for examinations or are looking for a concise resource to support your practice, this unique review contains precisely the information you need – from common infectious diseases concepts and conditions to hundreds of up-to-date review questions and answers for self-assessment and exam preparation.
- Covers the most frequently encountered concepts and conditions in infectious diseases.
- Covers challenging areas frequently covered on the boards: clinically-relevant microbiology and ID pharmacology, HIV and antiretroviral therapy, infections in immunocompromised hosts, dermatologic manifestations of ID, infection mimics, infection control and prevention, and more.
- Includes new and emerging topics such as neglected tropical diseases, bioterrorism, and emerging and re-emerging infections.
- Provides 450 case-based, board-style multiple-choice questions and answers for test prep and self-assessment.
- Facilitates quick review and maximum retention of information by including hundreds of high-quality illustrations, tables, high-yield boxes, and bulleted lists.
- Contains practical tips for taking the boards, buzzwords and memory aids for board questions, and clinical and board pearls.
- Edited and written by rising stars in the field of infectious diseases – authors who have recently taken the boards and excelled, and who understand the challenges posed by this complex field of study and practice.
- Includes an Expert Consult™ eBook version with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Harrison's Infectious Diseases, Third Edition (Harrison's Specialty)
- Washington Manual Infectious Disease Subspecialty Consult (Washington Manual Subspecialty Consult)
- Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases: 2-Volume Set
- The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2019: 50 Years: 1969-2019
- Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple
- Frameworks for Internal Medicine
- Symptom to Diagnosis An Evidence Based Guide, Fourth Edition
- Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology 15E
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Twentieth Edition (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
- The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics Paperback
*If this is not the "Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Oct 13, 2020 04:29 PST.