Urgent Care Dermatology: Symptom-Based Diagnosis, by Drs. James E. Fitzpatrick, Whitney A. High, and Lamar Kyle, helps you quickly identify skin conditions and provide necessary treatment at the point of care. Concise, to-the-point text is highlighted by more than 1,000 high-quality photographs – all conveniently organized by lesion appearance – making this resource ideal for first-line clinicians to quickly identify and treat dermatologic conditions.
- Appearance-based format designed for non-specialists who diagnose and treat skin conditions, such as family practice physicians, urgent care providers, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Organized by presentation (scaly lesions, blisters, etc.), with a full chapter on treatment pearls that offers expert advice pertaining to diagnosis and treatment.
- Richly illustrated with more than 1,000 full-color clinical examples of lesions you’re likely to see.
- Each topic is covered in a two-page spread for quick reference – text on the left and images on the right.
- Up-to-date coverage of morbilliform eruptions, scaly papular lesions, dermatitis (eczematoid reactions), and abscesses, as well as a timely chapter on cutaneous diseases of travelers organized by global region.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Urgent Care Medicine Secrets, 1e
- Minor Emergencies: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e
- Family Emergent/Urgent and Ambulatory Care: The Pocket NP
- Urgent Care Emergencies: Avoiding the Pitfalls and Improving the Outcomes
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas, 8th Ed
- The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2018 (The 5-Minute Consult Series)
- EMRA Antibiotic Guide, 17th Edition
- Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia 2018 Deluxe Lab-Coat Edition
- Fracture Management for Primary Care: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e
- Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care, 3e (Pfenninger, Pfenniger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care, Expert Consult)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Urgent Care Dermatology: Symptom-Based Diagnosis, 1e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.