Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, this updated volume is a visually stunning, easy-to-use reference covering all aspects of benign and malignant lesions of lymph node, spleen, and extranodal lymphomas. Outstanding images make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow. This second edition incorporates the most recent clinical, pathological, histological, and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice.
- Unsurpassed visual coverage with carefully annotated gross and microscopic pathology, stains, ancillary tests, and detailed medical illustrations that provide clinically and diagnostically important information on typical and variant disease features
- Designed to help the reader identify crucial elements of each diagnosis, along with associated differential diagnoses and pitfalls, to more quickly resolve problems during routine signout of cases
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index
- Thoroughly updated content throughout , reflecting the 2016 revision of the WHO classification of lymphoid neoplasms, the latest nomenclature of diseases, and a current review of the literature of each disease
- New coverage of classification of B-cell lymphomas, subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, and gray zone lymphoma; classification of T-cell lymphomas, recent genomic discoveries, and their effect in classification; and an updated review of provisional entities such as breast implant-associated anaplastic large cell lymphoma, cutaneous lymphomas, and lymphomas derived of cytotoxic lymphocytes
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Diagnostic Pathology: Placenta
- The Milan System for Reporting Salivary Gland Cytopathology
- Breast Tumours (Medicine)
- Diagnostic Pathology: Blood and Bone Marrow
- Diagnostic Pathology: Head and Neck
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Breast (Biopsy Interpretation Series)
- Digestive System Tumours (Medicine)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (Medicine)
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa: Volume 1: Non-Neoplastic (Biopsy Interpretation Series)
*If this is not the "Diagnostic Pathology: Lymph Nodes and Extranodal Lymphomas" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 23, 2022 06:04 +08.