Brought to you by the expert editor team from Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, this brand-new handbook provides a digestible summary of the 241 disease-oriented chapters contained within the parent text. Boasting an exceptionally templated design with relevant tables and illustrations, it distills the essential, up-to-date, practical information available in infectious disease. This high-yield manual-style reference will prove useful for a wide variety of practitioners looking for quick, practical, and current infectious disease information.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Provides a digestible summary of the 241 disease-oriented chapters contained within Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, 8th Edition (ISBN: 978-1-4557-4801-3).
- Covers hot topics in infectious disease, such as Hepatitis B and C, Influenza, Measles, Papillomavirus, HIV, MERS, and C. difficile.
- Templated design includes relevant tables and illustrations.
- Ideal for the non-infectious disease specialist, including primary care physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, students, residents, pharmacists, emergency physicians, and urgent care physicians.
- Elsevier Science Health Science
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Infectious Diseases A Clinical Short Course 3/E (In Thirty Days Series)
- Antibiotics Simplified
- Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases: 2-Volume Set
- Harrison's Infectious Diseases, Third Edition (Harrison's Specialty)
- The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2018
- Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple (Ed. 6)
- Infectious Diseases: Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- HIV Essentials 2017
- Essentials of Clinical Infectious Diseases, Second Edition
- The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2016 (Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy (Sanford))
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Mandell, Douglas and Bennett’s Infectious Disease Essentials (Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.