Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy is a best-selling, portable, full-color resource excellent to have on hand during your orthopaedic rotation, residency, or as a quick look-up in practice. Jon C. Thompson presents the latest data in thoroughly updated diagnostic and treatment algorithms for all conditions while preserving the popular at-a-glance table format from the previous edition. You’ll get even more art from the Netter Collection as well as new radiologic images that visually demonstrate the key clinical correlations and applications of anatomical imaging. For a fast, memorable review of orthopaedic anatomy, this is a must-have.
- Maintains the popular at-a-glance table format that makes finding essential information quick and convenient.
- Contains useful clinical information on disorders, trauma, history, physical exam, radiology, surgical approaches, and minor procedures in every chapter.
- Lists key information on bones, joints, muscles, and nerves in tables correlate to each Netter image.
- Highlights key material in different colors―pearls in green and warnings in red―for easy reference.
- Features both plain film and advanced radiographic (CT and MRI) images, along with cross-sectional anatomic plates for an even more thorough visual representation of the material.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Handbook of Fractures
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach
- Netter's Orthopaedic Clinical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach, 3e (Netter Clinical Science)
- Miller's Review of Orthopaedics, 7e
- Tarascon Pocket Orthopaedica
- Survivor Series: Orthopedics
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Netter's Sports Medicine, 2e (Netter Clinical Science)
- Fracture Management for Primary Care Updated Edition, 3e
- Orthopedics Made Ridiculously Simple (Medmaster Ridiculously Simple)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Netter's Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy, Updated Edition, 2e (Netter Basic Science)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.