Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy is a best-selling, portable, full-color resource excellent to have on hand during your orthopaedic rotation, residency, or as a quick look-up in practice. Jon C. Thompson presents the latest data in thoroughly updated diagnostic and treatment algorithms for all conditions while preserving the popular at-a-glance table format from the previous edition. You’ll get even more art from the Netter Collection as well as new radiologic images that visually demonstrate the key clinical correlations and applications of anatomical imaging. For a fast, memorable review of orthopaedic anatomy, this is a must-have.
- Maintains the popular at-a-glance table format that makes finding essential information quick and convenient.
- Contains useful clinical information on disorders, trauma, history, physical exam, radiology, surgical approaches, and minor procedures in every chapter.
- Lists key information on bones, joints, muscles, and nerves in tables correlate to each Netter image.
- Highlights key material in different colors―pearls in green and warnings in red―for easy reference.
- Features both plain film and advanced radiographic (CT and MRI) images, along with cross-sectional anatomic plates for an even more thorough visual representation of the material.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Handbook of Fractures
- Netter's Orthopaedic Clinical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach (Netter Clinical Science)
- Surgical Exposures in Orthopaedics: The Anatomic Approach
- Miller's Review of Orthopaedics
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Psychopathology and Function
- Occupational Therapy: Performance, Participation, and Well-Being
- Brunnstrom's Clinical Kinesiology (Clinical Kinesiology (Brunnstrom's))
- Pocket Orthopaedic Surgery (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Netter's Sports Medicine (Netter Clinical Science)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Netter's Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy, Updated Edition (Netter Basic Science)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.