With an emphasis on a practical, "how-to" approach, this comprehensive text addresses the most important and commonly performed procedures in gynecologic oncology surgery today. Written by leaders in the field, Principles of Gynecologic Oncology Surgery clearly describes the critical steps for each procedure, provides up-to-date information on the recent literature, and includes high-quality illustrations of anatomy and technique.
- Covers hot topics such as Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS), sentinel lymph node mapping, and minimally invasive surgery (robotic surgery, advanced laparoscopic surgery, and single site surgery).
- Includes expert coverage of reconstructive surgery, colorectal surgery, urology, and vascular surgery, each written by surgeon leaders in that particular field.
- Addresses the diagnosis, management and prevention of surgical complications.
- Features videos online that guide you through a multitude of procedures, including abdominal exploration using laparoscopy for evaluation of cytoreduction in advanced ovarian cancer, laparoscopic hysterectomies with sentinel lymph node mapping, radical hysterectomy, robotic radical trachelectomy, and more.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Radical and Reconstructive Gynecologic Cancer Surgery
- Gynecologic Oncology Clinical Trials Review: Landmark Studies in Uterine Cancer
- Synopsis of Key Gynecologic Oncology Trials (CRC Focus)
- Clinical Gynecologic Oncology
- Atlas of Pelvic Anatomy and Gynecologic Surgery
- Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice
- Handbook for Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology
- Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology
- Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Gynecologic Oncology
- Gynecologic Oncology Handbook: An Evidence-Based Clinical Guide
*If this is not the "Principles of Gynecologic Oncology Surgery" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 17, 2022 09:08 +08.