Covering the entire spectrum of otolaryngology, Cummings Review of Otolaryngology is your go-to resource for efficient and effective preparation for in-service exams, the ABO oral and written boards, and the recertification exam. Using a logical, systematic approach, this unique review by Drs. Harrison W. Lin, Daniel S. Roberts, and Jeffrey P. Harris covers the most essential clinical information – such as differential diagnosis, clinical algorithms, and treatment options – in an easy-to-remember list format, helping you quickly respond to questions in a clinical and testing situation, teach other residents and medical students, or assist in patient management.
- Promotes efficient, immediate recall of material through a uniquely organized format, encouraging a way of thinking that is central to success on oral boards, on clinical rotations, and in patient care.
- Helps you answer questions such as: What questions do I need to ask in the history? What findings am I looking for on physical exam? What is the differential diagnosis? What are the critical findings on radiology and pathology studies? What are the treatment options? How do I perform this? and more, giving you a wealth of knowledge that can be accessed and used in any clinical or exam scenario.
- Includes practical sections on how to achieve success on the oral exam, as well as the most important pathology and radiology slides for in-service and board examinations.
- Features hard-to-find review coverage of sleep medicine, allergy, and dental/oral surgery.
- Ideal for review before clinical rounds with the attending surgeon, a complex surgical case, a mock oral board examination, or the American Board of Otolaryngology examinations.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- KJ Lee's Essential Otolaryngology, 11th edition (Internal Medicine)
- Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery: Rapid Clinical and Board Review
- Self-Assessment in Otolaryngology, 1e
- ENT Board Prep: High Yield Review for the Otolaryngology In-service and Board Exams
- Cummings Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery, 6e (OTOLARYNGOLOGY (CUMMINGS)) - 3-Volume Set
- ENT Secrets, 4e
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide, Fifth Edition
- Otolaryngology Board Review: Pearls of Wisdom, Third Edition
- Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction, 3e
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Cummings Review of Otolaryngology, 1e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.