From an interdisciplinary author team now including orthopedic surgeons, PM&R specialists, and primary care and sports medicine experts, the second edition of Musculoskeletal Physical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach educates physicians on how to give the most thorough physical examinations by understanding the "why" behind each type of exam. In-depth coverage of today's newest tests and techniques keeps you current in practice, and a new section titled "Author’s Preferred Approach" guides you through difficult areas of examination.
- Provides complete coverage of every musculoskeletal physical examination.
- Easy-to-use tables summarize and compare the evidence for specificity and sensitivity of each test for each condition.
- Utilizes over 200 illustrations to clearly depict each test.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices. You'll also have access to over 100 in-depth videos - many new to this edition - highlighting the latest exam techniques, such as the Thessaly test, Milking test, and Bear hug test.
- Distinguished author team now includes orthopedic surgeons, PM&R specialists, and primary care sports medicine experts.
- New section titled "Author’s Preferred Approach" guides readers through difficult areas of examination.
- Thorough updates and revisions made throughout each chapter keep you current in the field.
- Full-color figures enhance visual clarity.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Atlas Series)
- BRUKNER & KHAN'S CLINICAL SPORTS MEDICINE: INJURIES, VOL. 1
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia, Third Edition
- Netter's Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy, Updated Edition, 2e (Netter Basic Science)
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, 3e (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, 2e (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Injection Techniques in Musculoskeletal Medicine: A Practical Manual for Clinicians in Primary and Secondary Care, 4e
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- Netter's Orthopaedic Clinical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach, 3e (Netter Clinical Science)
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 3e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Musculoskeletal Physical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach, 2e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.