Edited by past presidents of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, Netter’s Sports Medicine, 2nd Edition, is a superbly illustrated, go-to sports medicine resource for the outpatient office, the training room, on the sideline, and for certification preparation. Designed for quick reference, this interdisciplinary reference by Drs. Christopher Madden, Margot Putukian, Eric McCarty, and Craig Young, is organized by both topic and sport, so you can find what you need quickly. New Expert Consult online access includes the fully searchable eBook, example downloadable medical forms, videos, downloadable patient education handouts, and handy links to consensus statements.
Whether you are a primary care physician managing a common or unique musculoskeletal injury in an ambulatory setting … an orthopaedic surgeon gaining insight about a medical or psychological problem foreign to the cast or operating room … an athletic trainer figuring out a diagnosis in the training room … or a physical therapist pursuing further in-depth sports medicine knowledge, this reference gives you the guidance you need to keep athletes and other active patients at the top of their game.
- More than 1,000 superb Netter graphics , tables, figures, pictures, diagnostic images, and other medical artwork highlight the easy-to-read, bulleted text.
- Ideal for the sports clinician, team physician, and any health care professionals who provide care to athletes and active individuals.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- New chapters on travel considerations for the athlete, EKG interpretation, cardiac disease, diagnostic imaging and ultrasound, injury prevention protocols, equestrian sports and rodeo medicine, mixed martial arts, and many more.
- Up-to-date coverage of nutritional supplements, eating disorders, sports and pharmacology for chronic conditions and behavioral medicine, and extreme and adventure sports.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Injection Techniques in Musculoskeletal Medicine: A Practical Manual for Clinicians in Primary and Secondary Care, 4e
- The Sports Medicine Patient Advisor, Third Edition
- BRUKNER & KHAN'S CLINICAL SPORTS MEDICINE: INJURIES, VOL. 1
- Netter's Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy, Updated Edition, 2e (Netter Basic Science)
- Fracture Management for Primary Care: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e
- AMSSM Sports Medicine CAQ Study Guide (Third Edition)
- Netter's Orthopaedic Clinical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach, 3e (Netter Clinical Science)
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, 2e (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy, 6e
- Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Atlas Series)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Netter's Sports Medicine, 2e (Netter Clinical Science)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.