Get comprehensive, practical coverage of both surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches from the world’s most trusted authorities in spine surgery and care. Rothman-Simeone and Herkowitz’s The Spine, 7th Edition, edited by Drs. Steven R. Garfin, Frank J. Eismont, Gordon R. Bell, Jeffrey S. Fischgrund, and Christopher M. Bono, presents state-of-the-art techniques in both text and video formats, helping you apply today’s newest developments in your practice.
Highlights critical information through the use of pearls, pitfalls, and key points throughout the text, as well as more than 2,300 full-color photographs and illustrations.
- Offers a newly revised, streamlined format that makes it easier than ever to find the information you need.
- Contains new chapters on the clinical relevance of finite element modeling and SI joint surgery.
- Includes an expanded section on minimally invasive spine surgery, including recent developments and future directions.
- Provides the latest evidence-based research from high-quality studies, including new randomized controlled trials for lumbar stenosis, surgery, fusion, and injections.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of new international contributors, as well as new editorial leadership from Dr. Steven Garfin.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Spine Surgery: Tricks of the Trade
- Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics, 4-Volume Set
- Orthopaedic Knowledge Update: Spine 5: Print + Ebook with Multimedia
- Pocket Atlas of Spine Surgery
- Surgical Anatomy and Techniques to the Spine: Expert Consult - Online and Print
- Orthopaedic Surgery Essentials: Spine (Orthopaedic Surgery Essentials Series)
- Benzel's Spine Surgery, 2-Volume Set: Techniques, Complication Avoidance and Management
- Diagnostic Imaging: Spine
- 50 Landmark Papers Every Spine Surgeon Should Know
- Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery (Four Volume Set)
*If this is not the "Rothman-Simeone and Herkowitz's The Spine, 2 Vol Set (Rothman Simeone the Spine)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 21, 2021 21:43 PST.