Fully updated from cover to cover, incorporating over 200 new studies on the evidence-based approach to diagnosis, the 4th Edition of Evidence-Based Physical Diagnosis remains your go-to resource for guidance on interpreting physical signs, enabling you to determine the most appropriate physical finding to confirm a diagnosis. Internationally renowned author Dr. Steven McGee puts the most current evidence at your fingertips, allowing you to quickly compare all physical signs for a given diagnosis, understand their significance, and then select the most accurate ones.
- Includes a unique evidence-based calculator online that enables you to easily determine probability using likelihood ratios.
- Features a reader-friendly outline format, including dozens of "EBM boxes" and accompanying "EBM ruler" illustrations.
- Provides new evidence on the scientific value of many physical findings, including Cheyne-Stokes respirations, subclavian stenosis, fever of unknown origin, porto-pulmonary hypertension, localization of stroke, and many more.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- NEW two-color format improves readability and helps you find essential information faster.
- NEW Key Teaching Points at the beginning of every chapter, ideal for teachers of bedside medicine.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Smith's Patient Centered Interviewing: An Evidence-Based Method, Third Edition
- Pharmacology for Women's Health
- Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers
- The Medical Interview: Mastering Skills for Clinical Practice (Medical Interview)
- Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
- Genetics and Genomics in Nursing and Health Care
- Reading Research: A User-Friendly Guide for Health Professionals, 5e
- Primary Care: A Collaborative Practice, 5e
- Prenatal and Postnatal Care
- Maternal, Fetal, & Neonatal Physiology, 4e (Maternal Fetal and Neonatal Physiology)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Evidence-Based Physical Diagnosis, 4e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.