Designed to maximize easy retention and quick recall, Review of Ophthalmology, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Neil J. Friedman, Peter K. Kaiser, and William B. Trattler, is the best-selling review book you can trust to get you successfully through your exams. An efficient, easy-to-digest format distills key information into highly relevant bullet points. You’ll quickly master what you need to know in all subspecialty areas, including the latest information on today’s standard diagnostic techniques, medical treatments, and surgical options.
- Covers the most important and relevant aspects of each topic in a concise, bulleted format for easy recall and effective exam preparation.
- Highlights the text with hundreds of clinical and histological images, OCT and other current imaging methods, anatomic details, common ophthalmic test findings, and more.
- Presents the findings of key clinical studies with which you are expected to be familiar.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Provides thoroughly revised content in every chapter, with extensive updates on new imaging standards and diagnosis and treatment for eye disorders.
- Test your understanding of essential information with an expanded collection of review questions following every chapter.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Last-Minute Optics: A Concise Review of Optics, Refraction, and Contact Lenses
- The Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease
- Case Reviews in Ophthalmology, 2e
- Ophthalmology Secrets in Color, 4e
- Kanski's Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach, 8e
- Review Questions in Ophthalmology
- Pocket Size Plastic Eye Chart, 6 3/8" x 3 ½"
- The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Illustrated Manual of Ophthalmology, 4e
- The Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Review Manual for Ophthalmology
- Test Yourself Atlas in Ophthalmology, 3e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Review of Ophthalmology, 3e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.