Comprehensive, concise, and readable, Textbook of Critical Care, 7th Edition, brings you fully up to date with the effective management of critically ill patients, providing the evidence-based guidance you need to overcome a full range of practice challenges. Drs. Jean-Louis Vincent, Edward Abraham, Frederick A. Moore, Patrick Kochanek, and Mitchell P. Fink are joined by other international experts who offer a multidisciplinary approach to critical care, sharing expertise in anesthesia, surgery, pulmonary medicine, and pediatrics. This highly acclaimed text offers ICU clinicians a new understanding of the pathophysiology of critical illness and new therapeutic approaches to critical care.
- Features a wealth of tables, boxes, algorithms, diagnostic images, and key points that clarify important concepts and streamline complex information for quick reference.
- Includes procedural videos online.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes many new chapters on echocardiography, antibiotic stewardship, antiviral agents, coagulation and anti-coagulation, , telemedicine, extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), and more.
- Offers new coverage of biomarkers, bedside ultrasound, and the management of increasingly complex critically ill patients.
- Provides new approaches to sepsis, acute kidney injury, and management of acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), and other forms of respiratory failure.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Advanced Ventilator Book
- Evidence-Based Practice of Critical Care, 2e
- The Ventilator Book
- Trauma, Eighth Edition (Surgery)
- Marino's The Little ICU Book
- Principles and Practice of Hospital Medicine, Second Edition
- Marino's The ICU Book: Print + Ebook with Updates (ICU Book (Marino))
- Principles And Practice of Mechanical Ventilation, Third Edition (Tobin, Principles and Practice of Mechanical Ventilation)
- Critical Care Medicine: Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult, 4e
- Murray & Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine, 2-Volume Set, 6e (Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Textbook of Critical Care, 7e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.