Get the expert guidance you need to offer your patients the best possible outcomes with Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice, 7th Edition. This thoroughly up-to-date text contains both unparalleled scientific content and must-know clinical guidance, so you can enhance your problem-solving skills and make optimal use of the newest diagnostic techniques and therapeutic options in this fast-changing field.
- Delivers state-of-the-art information and guidance from editors and global contributors who are at the forefront of their respective subspecialty areas.
- Features sweeping content updates throughout, including basic science research which serves as a foundation for modern hematology, recent advances in stem cell transplantation, clinical advances in the treatment of each of the hematologic malignancies, immune checkpoint inhibitors, molecular diagnostics, transfusion medicine, and much more.
- Includes several new chapters including Epigenetics and Epigenomics, Stem Cell Model of Hematologic Diseases, Multiple Myeloma, IND Enabling Processes for Cell-Based Therapies, and Immune Checkpoint Blockade in Hematologic Malignancies.
- New Virtual Microscope with the ability to zoom in on high-quality digital hematopathology slides and frequent content updates accessible anywhere, any time on your favorite digital device.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours)
- Goodman and Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 13th Edition
- DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology (Cancer Principles and Practice of Oncology)
- Hematopathology, 2e
- The MD Anderson Manual of Medical Oncology, Third Edition
- AJCC Cancer Staging Manual
- WHO Classification of Head and Neck Tumours (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours)
- Kelley and Firestein's Textbook of Rheumatology, 2-Volume Set, 10e (Kelleys Textbbok of Rheumatology)
- Williams Hematology, 9E
- Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 14E
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Hematology: Basic Principles and Practice, 7e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.