The 8th edition of Swanson's Family Medicine Review continues this bestselling resource's long tradition as the most effective review tool available! Case histories and multiple-choice questions equip you with the most current developments and information in family medicine, offering all the assistance you need to maximize your preparation for the ABFM exam.
- Stay up-to-date in the area of treatment and management with enhanced discussions throughout.
- Equips readers with the information needed to confidently prepare for the American Board of Family Medicine exam.
- Includes nearly 2,500 case-based questions and answer rationales, newly updated to reflect the most current developments in practice.
- Expert Consult eBook download included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to answer questions interactively and check your answers on any electronic platform.
- Chapter Summaries offer a quick review of the concepts―great for last-minute exam preparation.
- Open-ended Clinical Case Management Problems in each chapter provide additional opportunities for articulating your understanding of key topics.
- Features the most current information on concussion management, palliative care, pain management, and more.
- Allows you to earn up to 75 CME Credits online through Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- Swanson s Family Medicine Review A Problem Oriented Approach
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Graber and Wilbur's Family Medicine Examination and Board Review, Fourth Edition (Family Practice Examination and Board Review)
- LANGE Q&A Physician Assistant Examination, Seventh Edition (Lange Q&A Allied Health)
- Bratton's Family Medicine Board Review
- First Aid for the Family Medicine Boards, Third Edition (1st Aid for the Family Medicine Boards)
- Fast Facts for the Family Medicine Board Review
- First Aid for the Family Medicine Boards, Second Edition (First Aid Specialty Boards)
- Davis's PA Exam Review: Focused Review for the PANCE and PANRE
- A Comprehensive Review For the Certification and Recertification Examinations for Physician Assistants
- Pance Prep Pearls 2nd Edition
- A Comprehensive Review for the Certification and Recertification Examinations for Physician Assistants
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Swanson's Family Medicine Review" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.